Apparently I never take pictures anymore. oops.
We've been getting complaints that I'm not blogging enough...so here's a post with some random pictures.
For Valentine's Day we...I actually don't remember. I did have a failed attempt at chocolate dipped marshmallows. I didn't think they could be bad, but the semi-sweet chocolate was not good. Next time I'll make sure to use milk chocolate. They looked cute though, and I suppose the little boys like them.
Avery was very excited this year to take valentines to all his preschool classmates. I thought it would be fun to have him make them. It took a long time. We worked on them for like 4 days, but he did everything by himself. He cut out the hearts (after I drew them for him) and glued them on the cards, and wrote his name in them, they were very cute. He thinks cutting hearts out is pretty neat, some times his free hand hearts look a little like circles, but we love them.
Next year we will buy valentine cards. :)
The boys also got special doorbell ditched valentine treats, chocolate covered animal crackers.
We often babysit for various family members during mutual, one night we had lots of kids over. After they've all run crazy through the house for a while we bribe them with treats. We haven't gotten a complain yet!
Avery and Jack love playing dress up with the cousins, and a favorite is always scooby doo. I love listening to them stay in character, shouting things "Hurry, Fred!" or "wait for me, Daphne!". It's so cute!
They're always sad when the cousins leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment