Last week the boys and I went to Fun Run with Josiah and Kris. It's one of the places with inflatable slides, but it also had a little town set up that the kids could play in all the buildings and an arcade and a toddlers only room.
The boys LOVED it! I only wish it was closer to us! we spent a couple hours there and when we left they were begging to go back.
Jack was a little nervous about it at first and cried the first two times I took him down the slide, but after that he loved it, and went down the Lighting McQueen slide over and over again.
They're still talking about it and can't wait til we can go back. For two or three days after we went Jack asked if we were going to Fun Run, every time we left the house! We'll for sure be going back, the boys want Daddy to come with us next time though, I agree!
No comments:
Post a Comment