Thursday, March 03, 2011

Purex Crystals

We'll now take a break in our regularly scheduled posts of adorable kids and the fun things they do to tell you about a new product I'm trying :)

The other day I got an adorable little bottle of Purex Crystals Fabric Softener in the mail to try out. Luckily it came on laundry day so I could use it right away. 
I really liked it, the first load of laundry I did with it the smell was so strong it made our whole house smell like a spring breeze. Not necessarily bad, but I didn't put as much in the next load! As a bonus my package came with a coupon to get a full sized bottle for free, so we'll be trying out the lavender blossom scent next. 

We're still in the deciding process, as to whether or not this will make our clothes feel clean and fresh for longer, but it's fun to try new things. If you want to learn more about Purex Crystals and get a coupon click here :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm a huge fan of fabric softener and I really love the idea of these crystals!