Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekend up north

This weekend we headed to the Logan area to visit Sis and Phil and their kids. We ate yummy homemade pizza, took the kids to an indoor play place and played games, and we even got to see my brother Josh and his family for a bit. The boys loved playing with their cousins! It was a fun weekend, and I'm bummed that Sis moved here just as we're getting ready to leave!

Here are some fun pictures of our little trip.

Selissa and I accidentally were wearing the same color shirt! Sisters are connected, even far apart. When we were living at home we used to have this happen sometimes, we'd have our own schedules and then when we saw each other later in the day we'd be wearing the same outfit (yes, we had matching outfits...), or same colors. Anyway, that was fun. :)
Ava was so so cute! She is seriously adorable!
Ava and Jack climbing around in the play place.
Avery barely had time to stop for a picture. He was having too much fun!!
All the kids waiting for a snack before church. They looked so cute.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

FUN! I love that you were matchy-matchty!

Unknown said...

Hilarious! You two look great. I remember that happening to us on a few occasions when you lived here. :)
Glad you guys had a nice time, but I have to say I'm not sad you aren't staying there!

Chiemi said...

How cute that you ended up matching! Visiting with family is always SO much fun!