Sunday, March 07, 2010

Amos 3:7 and Jack words

Avery had his first assignment in Primary today. He gave the scripture in closing exercises, it was so cute. Andy helped him say it and I got to watch. He did great. Since I didn't want to be the crazy mom at church I opted not to take the camera and record it. I really wanted to...
So we had him do it again at home. still cute, a little more crazy than at church, but I guess that's what we get for letting him sit in the rocking chair. :)



Here's my attempt at getting Jack to cooperate and perform on video. Doesn't work out so well. But he's cute. How many people can say their 20 month old can say "star wars"? (he also says "Jedi", but that didn't make it on the video) I want to get some of his other fun words and tricks on video, he's pretty hilarious.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is cute. Avery is such a little man now! I love Jack's voice. So cute!

Sasha said...

Adorable boys!