Things we're looking forward to:
Easter...and Candy.
Disneyland trip! Yay, only 2 more weeks!! (the boys still don't know, we're so excited though!)
Andy graduating! For the last time, woo hoo!!!!!!!!
Moving. We're leaving (for Missouri) after graduation. Literally. Right after graduation. We've got the moving truck reserved, and I'm in full packing mode. I feel like moving has always been so far in the future it would never really happen. But it is. It's crazy.
And hopefully Andy will get a job. So we can, you know, live.
So, we're excited and scared. But mostly excited.
9 comments:
So cool, but so sad.
Where are you moving?
jordan said it perfectly, so cool but so sad. seriously, i almost started crying.
Exciting stuff Kiz!!!!
Fun and exciting stuff!! Where are you moving to?
Exciting stuff for your family, and all happening soon too! How fun.
Yay! It will be fun to see you again!
Wow, you must be really busy lately! It's sounds like you guys are going to have an awesome summer though!! Disneyland will be a blast!
If you need any help with the moving/loading let us know okay. I am home a lot. :)
Chad is taking the Bar in July, so we are planning on being in Las Vegas during the summer so he can take the bar review class. But, we may be able to stay here and only have to go to Vegas occasionally. {It's kind of still up in the air, hopefully we'll know soon}. Back in January, Chad got a judicial clerkship and so after the summer, we will be moving to Elko, NV and Chad will clerk for the judge for a year. Who knows where we'll be after that...but I'm sure I'll blog about it! ;)
Sorry for the novel. We should get our boys together to play sometime before you leave! Good luck with the packing.
It has been forever waiting for you to come back. I can't believe you're finally doing it! I can't wait!
Post a Comment