Saturday, March 06, 2010

Time Out

Jack is pretty good about going to time out when I ask him to. Usually it's for trying to attack Avery, or climbing on the table...or dumping out the trash. He's gross.

But how can I stay even a tiny bit upset with him when he looks this cute in time out!?

He probably does it on purpose. Sneaky kid.

4 comments:

Chiemi said...

Time out is rough when your kid is being cute. :)

bedelia said...

Man, I feel the same way about Nolan. He's gross and naughty and gets away with tons because he is so cute when he immediately says sorry. Except this weekend I've started putting soap in his mouth for biting. He even bit me today at the store. And he was laughing while he did it. weird kid.

And I love that picture with him peeking around.

Unknown said...

Yeah, we started time outs about a month ago. Pixie slaps when she is upset with us. Sometimes hitting with toys. I haven't seen her looking cute during it though. Normally she's accepting or just mad.
Do you have Jack fold his arms or does he just do that? What a charmer!

Tessa said...

This is SO cute! Next time I babysit, I hope I get to put him in time out just so I can see this! :)