I've already seen her 2 times in the last few weeks, so I'm not complaining. That's way more than I would have seen her if she stayed in Colorado.
Anyway. I didn't get a picture of us together. (and she'd kill me if I posted the picture that Andy took!) But she and her family came to spend the afternoon with us on Saturday. They made us Cheese Dings for lunch. Seriously unhealthy, but very yummy!
It was fun visiting and letting the kids run wild. Next time we'll go to their house, which is much bigger than ours!
7 comments:
It's sad when sisters have to live far apart from each other.
I've heard of the famous, or should I say, infamous cheese dings? I forget how they're made, but I remember I made some sort of comment when Karen told me about them!
You are wise not to put the picture up that Andy took! That was a fun day. I can't wait for you guys to come here!
I need the cheese ding recipe. I love seeing everyone in aprons! Aprons make me happy.
Can't wait to see you all!
How fun! I want that cheese ding recipe!
Seriously... you should post the recipe. They sound delic!
Hmmm...don't know if it was me, Becca. I don't know what a cheese ding is!
Glad you girls had fun. Kizzie+Selissa=fun times. Cat's cradle and "never, ever!?" comes to mind. :)
Fun! Are we all going to be able to get together before you move? AH!
Post a Comment