Ta Da!
It was so extremely easy, I love it. There's just one thing I want to try, either finding a big enough ring to put through the washers so they would lay flat, or drill a hole in the top so I can put a ring thing through that. But I don't have a drill. As they are now they tend to flip over and end up backward.
Anyway, SO easy, SO fun, SO cheap!! Try it!
I'd like to try the mod podged/glazed ones, they're really cute too. Just take a little more time and materials.
10 comments:
That's awesome. Amazing really. I see necklaces all over like that for a ton. nice.
Kizzie, these are soooo adorable! If I were too lazy to make my own (knowing me, that's a strong possibility), what are the chances of getting you to sell one to me? :)
How cute!! I love that! I swear you always come up with things that I want to do after you have blogged about it.
very very cute!! I love it!
So so cute. I think my SIL is gonna make one for my other SIL for Christmas!
I love the layered look you created!! You can totally find jump rings that big too fit. Go to any jewelry section at Walmart or a craft store and you should have some luck.
SO CUTE!!
I totally have some that I bought and they are at least 6 bucks a piece! That's awesome that they are so easy to make! Thanks for sharing!
You did a good job, Kiz!
That is so cute! How much did the letters cost you?
How cool is that? I want some of those letter stamps now!
Post a Comment