Monday, July 06, 2009

Fun and Fireworks!

The morning of the 4th we woke up bright and early and went to the Balloon Fest here in town, we've gone the last 3 years. I think the boys liked it... :)We met up with some of Andy's MSW classmates for breakfast and to watch the balloons take off.
I know the boys liked the food! :) Jack got down and crawled around, he made himself comfortable on the blanket of one of Andy's classmates and charmed them into letting him play with a cell phone.After the balloons we went grocery shopping. Woo Hoo!

In the afternoon we met up with family and went swimming, had dinner and Andy's brother's house and then did some daylight fireworks, then some more when it got a little darker.I was so tired, and the boys were too, that we headed home at about 9:30 and went straight to bed, so we didn't really watch any firework shows this year. We did see some on the drive home.

It was a fun day, busy and fun.

1 comment:

LindySummers said...

You look super hot in your Fireworks dress! Anyways I am going to be out that way I hope in October so don't make any plans. Glad to hear you are home safe.