Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Mini Golf

A few weeks ago, the night before the boys and I left for Missouri actually, we went mini golfing with some friends. We went to Liberty Land in Lehi, it was a pretty fun place I think we'd like to go back sometime.All the little boys loved it, and we were lucky the weather was kind of icky so no one else was on the course. The boys mostly like running around, climbing on things and dropping golf balls right into holes. Sometimes Avery would stick the ball right next to the hole and hit it the 3 inches into the hole. He got really excited every time.After golf we went inside and played in a huge play place and giant inflatable slide. Then headed back to our place for dessert.

my camera wasn't on the right setting so the slide pictures turned out blurry...ugh!
I love Summer.

5 comments:

bedelia said...

It just shows how fast they were moving. ha

Jon and Jacque said...

Looks like a lot of fun... we will have to go sometime...

Chiemi said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I love the big slide. My girls love those things.

Unknown said...

Fun! It's been a while since we've mini golfed. That'll be fun to go to with Pixie when she's older.

Selissa said...

fun!