I'm really struggling with clever, or really any, blog titles. Blah. Sometimes I'll think I've thought of something funny and original that ties into the blog post only to start typing and find that I've used it before. I guess I'm not very creative.
Anyway...
This past weekend we went camping up hobble Creek Canyon with Chris and Lauren.

We had a lot of fun, I love camping because even if you just sit around talking and eating and letting the kids get dirty it's so much fun, and so relaxing!


I love camping. I was a little nervous because apparently the park guy had to kill a bear last month, that they couldn't scare away. Niiice. We made it through it though.


We roasted hot dogs, made s'mores, played some games and chilled by the fire.
Avery had a blast playing in the dirt and getting filthy.

Jack was pretty content to sit in the stroller most of the time. He did get down a couple times but he's not walking quite yet and it was nasty when he crawled around in the dirt. And I hate dirt. Almost as much as I love camping.


It was a lot of fun and we're hoping to fit in one more camping trip before Andy goes back to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment