Saturday, June 27, 2009

Randomness from Missouri

First, Jack has loved playing peek-a-boo the last few days, and it's so so cute!Second - My Dad was grilling some chicken for dinner tonight and while he was away a nasty neighborhood dog stole our chicken! Seriously?! Talk about disappointing!

Third - I made an adorable table runner this afternoon, and next week I will make coordinating hot pads out of the left over fabric, I can't wait to see how it looks in my dining room!Fourth - Last night when I went in to bed I found Avery in the portable crib with Jack, and they had emptied out my suitcase and played with several messy things from my make-up bag, the homeopathic teething tablets for Jack were opened and eaten. (this morning Avery informed me he put some up his nose, to help him feel better. crazy!) They had lipstick on their faces. It was a mess. Tonight I will zip my suitcase.Unrelated to my kids - I have some of the most adorable nieces and nephews. Seriously... Check out this little beauty, I love this picture! I need to get pictures of the rest of the good looking bunch!And last, for now, Avery helped Grandpa make milkshakes for dessert. He's a little wired, but he had fun! And they were yummy, by the way!
*Avery's Birthday Party post is below this*


2 comments:

Chiemi said...

CUTE table runner!! Heh, I bet Avery LOVES his grandpa.

Unknown said...

That's awesome. I love it.