We went with our friends Jordan and Amelia, and it was not as painful as I thought it would be with 4 small boys running around. It was a lot of fun, even if we didn't have enough jackets. Next time we'll know better.
Sunday, June 07, 2009
First Campout of the summer (hopefully!)
Friday afternoon we drove up Hobble Creek Canyon (I think...?!) to have what is hopefully one of many (or just a few) campouts of the summer!
We went with our friends Jordan and Amelia, and it was not as painful as I thought it would be with 4 small boys running around. It was a lot of fun, even if we didn't have enough jackets. Next time we'll know better.





Jack did a lot of this...but he was surprisingly happy about it...most of the time!


Avery pretty much thought it was the coolest thing to go camping with Jonah!



We went with our friends Jordan and Amelia, and it was not as painful as I thought it would be with 4 small boys running around. It was a lot of fun, even if we didn't have enough jackets. Next time we'll know better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Maybe I'll just link to your blog so I don't have to write a blog. I have a ton of pictures and I have such a hard time narrowing it down. I think I'd give the campout a 8 of 10. It lost points for no sleep and freezing kids.
10 out of 10 for being AWESOME!
It looks like you had a lot of fun!
Looks like lots of fun!
Too cute. Glad you had fun! I realized that I don't really like camping, Scott either, we like faking it. That's why the lake house is so great! Have a campfire, set up tents if we want, then go sleep inside!
How fun! Gets me excited for girls camp next week!
Post a Comment