Monday, June 15, 2009

Happenings...

First, the little boys and I are going home to good ol' Missouri for a while. I'm pretty excited to go home and be close to everyone right now.
I know Andy isn't looking forward to it, so I promised to take a million pictures of everything the boys do and blog for him. I'm not taking my computer though, so we'll see how much I am actually able to blog...and how fast my parents internet is...

So here's a picture of Jack to keep everyone entertained until I can post something exciting! He really liked the treat we gave him.
Also, we got a new digital camera today, perfect timing for our trip. Our old camera was huge, and not because it was great or had any awesome options. It was just very large. So now I have a little one. We got an Olympus Stylus 1010, and I really like it so far. It's only been a day, but I think I'll love it soon!

And here's a picture of Avery, so it doesn't look like I'm picking favorites! They're both so adorable, how could I pick a favorite!?!

3 comments:

Jon and Jacque said...

Very cute!

Chiemi said...

They are both so cute! I hope you have a lot of fun in Missouri!!

LindySummers said...

Come to visit or we can meet some where half way and stay and play for a night with the kids. It would be so fun to see you.