Monday, June 01, 2009

What Talent!

Yesterday we went outside and I wrote Avery's name in chalk on the sidewalk. Then he tried to erase it with a wet sponge.

Today we went outside and Avery was drawing with chalk, when he saw the partial 'A' from yesterday, so I asked him if he could draw an A. He said yeah, and then he drew 3! What a smarty!

How'd he get so big? I guess we can start working on other letters!

Here's proof. I had an adorable picture of him sitting next to the A's looking really proud, but my camera said it was a corrupt file. Sad.



4 comments:

Jon and Jacque said...

awesome!!

Chiemi said...

That's so great! Isn't it amazing to see how fast kids grow up?

Unknown said...

So cool and such a big kid thing to do! Too bad he's also corrupted already. ;)

Rusti said...

That's so exciting! He's going to be spelling it all out in no time. :)