Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Where's Chuck Norris?

I'm not going to even try and catch up on what we've been doing in Missouri. We're having fun hanging out and seeing family. Avery loves playing with all of his cousins, which he calls his friends, and Jack is trying to skip naps every day.

I thought I'd blog more, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I did think this was blog worthy though...Mostly it's for Andy.

6 comments:

bedelia said...

We are going through withdrawals here. You need to come back. And that was pretty awesome that he mixed chuck norris with star wars.

Unknown said...

How adorable! I'm totally bummed I didn't get to come see you today. I promise I'll see you soon!

Andy said...

That was awesome!

Andy said...

His fake scared faces are hilarious! How'd we end up with such a dramatic kid?

Anonymous said...

Ha, that's awesome. I'm pretty sure if anything could take out Chuck Norris, it would have to be a lightsaber...

sissyann said...

that is so cute!!!