Est. Dec, 2004 Andy - Kizzie - Avery - Jack - Nora Girl
I love them all! Especially the first one! How did you like working with her? I don't know about you but she was really bad at returning emails.
Love them! Your boys are so dang cute.
Love 'em all! Great shots! Oh my goodness... Avery and Jack are so cute! I can't wait to see you guys again... WOOHOO!!!
They are too cute..I could eat them up!
Those are perfect!!! WOW!
Wow, you have some seriously cute boys.~Jacque
Those are so adorabale! Your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love them all! Especially the first one! How did you like working with her? I don't know about you but she was really bad at returning emails.
Love them! Your boys are so dang cute.
Love 'em all! Great shots! Oh my goodness... Avery and Jack are so cute! I can't wait to see you guys again... WOOHOO!!!
They are too cute..I could eat them up!
Those are perfect!!! WOW!
Wow, you have some seriously cute boys.
~Jacque
Those are so adorabale! Your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment