Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Animals two days in a row!

Monday we went to the zoo, we were worried Avery would react like he did last year, but he did great! He was little nervous at first, but as soon as we explained that all the animals were behind fences and couldn't get him (or his hat! he was concerned about that!) he was fine. He loved running around seeing all the different animals.

And when we got there I realized I left the memory card for our camera at home, so we could only take about 15 pictures. Which turned out to be a good thing. It was nice to not feel like I needed to take pictures of everything, and the ones we got are cute. So maybe I'll leave the card home on purpose next time...!After the zoo we stopped by our Uncle Jack's house to visit for a bit. It was crazy. 5 boys in his little house. We didn't stay long! But it was good to see him again.

Then yesterday Robyn and I went with the 4 littlest boys to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point while Silas and Cleod went to the Dinosaur Museum. Again, Avery did WAY better than last year. I'm so glad! Maybe he's finally coming out of the "I'm afraid of EVERYTHING" phase...!
There were a bunch of school kids there, but it was still fun. Avery and Ryan loved running free sort of looking at animals. Grant and Jack just chilled in the stroller(s).

2 comments:

Selissa said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Jon and Jacque said...

Cute pictures! We love the zoo too... we have a pass, so next time you guys go, give us a call...