He talks about checking his email and blogging. Can you tell what I do in my veg time?
Yesterday I was clearing out some more junk and found a broken portable DVD player in a box. Why have we kept it, broken, for 2 years you ask? Who knows. But it paid off!
Avery claimed it as his "pompeter" and carries it around checking his email and writing on his blog whenever he feels like it.
We also went on a nice walk yesterday along the Provo River Trail, the weather was so nice and there are parks along the way to play at. It was so nice, and we totally plan on doing it again.
4 comments:
so cute!! I don't know why I keep some of our broken stuff either. :)
That is so cute! My girls love computers too. :)
So adorable!
Thank you for Putting your name in for the Memory Manager Software over at Creativity Shared... I wanted to let you know you WON!!! Please email Creativityshared@yahoo.com with info as to where to send your winnings to...
Congrats again...
Korie
Post a Comment