Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Andy gave me my Mother's Day present on Friday. We're impatient people around here.

He got me the willow tree figure of a mom holding a baby boy on her lap and her other arm around a toddler boy standing next to them. I love it. It's perfect for me right now (obviously). And Avery drew me a picture of our stick figure family, it was from Jack too...even though he slept while Avery drew! Andy got a nice frame to put the picture it, so it is now proudly displayed in the living room.
The other day I told Andy if I didn't have to change diapers, make food or do dishes today I would be a happy woman. He gladly gifted me with that.

I'm so grateful to have such a loving and doting husband and two little boys who think I am just the greatest person alive. They all make me so happy every day!

1 comment:

Chiemi said...

LOL, we're impatient here too. Sounds like your Mother's Day is going just perfect!