Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Family Pictures

A few months ago I won a blog giveaway for a free Photo Shoot, and a couple weeks ago we went and got our pictures taken. They turned out really good, here are a couple from the sneak peek we got this morning, I can't wait to get the rest and get some printed!!

Jack was a little punky, he was not interested or willing to smile at the photographer, so he looks kind of mad in some of the pictures! Oh well, we still love him and think he's adorable!

Thank you Emilie for taking such great pictures for us!!
(you can see a couple more here)

7 comments:

Selissa said...

So adorable! How fun!

The Bears said...

Kizzie the pics are awesome. I think that's the best prize you could've won.

Chiemi said...

Your family is so cute!

bedelia said...

awesome! now I need to win a free photo shoot

Joleen said...

So, SO cute! I can't wait for my copy, or copies.

Robyn said...

Yea!!! Those are SO cute. Definitely worth the wait!

Unknown said...

Yeah, you guys pretty much look awesome.