Friday, May 22, 2009

Noooo!!

Jack can climb the stairs.

There are a few reasons I do not like this.

1. Our stairs are wood, so if he fell even a little it would hurt him. Or kill him, how sad would that be?! (that may be a bit of an exaggeration...)
2. This means we have to have the baby gate at the bottom of the stairs. I hate baby gates.
3. It means he's growing up. And I don't like that, can't he just stay a little baby?!

He sure is proud of himself though!


6 comments:

Robyn said...

WOW! They grow up too fast, huh?

Unknown said...

Wow, look at him go! We haven't even encountered stairs yet.

Amy said...

So cute! They sure grow up so fast!

Selissa said...

That is a sad milestone! He is cute though!

Chiemi said...

Oh no! That's a biggie. The worst part is that they LOVE to climb stairs once they realize they can do it.

sissyann said...

He is so cute all proud of himself!!!