First, Kizzie had a major hankering for some cheetos, and I was slow to volunteer to go to the store to get them. Kiz decided to go out and get some, and said (jokingly) that I was in time-out as she was walking out the door. Avery took this very seriously and walked over to me and told me that I made a bad choice and that I was in timeout. I said "ok" to this, and continued what I was doing. A few seconds later, he reminded me that I needed to fold my arms (that is what he is supposed to do when he is in time out). I was not quick to follow directions, but he was quick to remind me several times to fold my arms.
Later, right before bedtime, I grabbed a couple diapers and threw them on the ground before grabbing the wipes. Avery, again, was very quick to reprimand me by saying "No throwing Dad." I told him I was sorry for making a bad choice and gave him a hug. He responded, "It's ok Dad, just don't do it again."
If only he would monitor himself as well as he monitors me!
2 comments:
Haha! That's so funny. I don't know if I'm ready for that or not...it's like looking in a mirror, a really cute mirror. *shudder*
LOL!! That is hilarious! LOVE it.
Post a Comment