Off and on for the last month or so we've been working on moving bedrooms around and trying to finish decorating them. Bedrooms are often last on our list and don't get much attention. So it's been fun to make them look pretty and finished. The boys room is 100% done as of today! Yay! (until I decide to add or change something else, that is!)
We've also been working on our bedroom, which is a lot of fun. We've never really picked colors for our room or hung things on the walls. In any of our places. Master bedrooms are supposed to be pretty and relaxing, a retreat, right? Now mine will be (soon, we're still working on it!)
The sewing room/baby room is last on the list, it'll take the most organization and set up. It'll be done before the baby is born.
So here are some pics of the boys room(somehow I don't have a before pic. weird. And some sneak peek pictures of our room. I'm very excited about our room! : )
This is a collage I'm working, frames are painted now I just need the filler. Also, I'm excited about spray painting our lamps! They used to be black, the yellow color isn't showing up quite right, it's kind of a dull mustard color. Sounds ugly, oh well.
Room should be finished by the end of the week, I'll post pictures of the whole room then. best part...all the frames cost less than $10!! woo hoo!
1 comment:
looking good. makes me wish i had a house.
Post a Comment