This summer we've done some fun things, on our own and with family.
We bought the boys a little pool as part of one of their birthday presents. They've loved having it in the back yard on hot days that I don't feel like taking them to the pool! (And there have been plenty of those!!) We've since moved it to the back deck, so I can see it while I'm inside. I like that. :)
We also went roller skating while Andy's family was in town. That was...interesting. Andy and I had tons of fun. But then, we have better balance then our 3 and 5 year olds! Jack lsort of liked wearing the skates at first, he mostly "skated" around the pool table while holding my hand, then spent the remainder of the time crying while Andy and I skated. Ooops.
Avery made it around the rink one time holding our hands, but then also spent his time sitting out or skating around the pool table by himself. He had fun, but I think it'll be a while before we try that again!
We (the boys and I) went to the children's museum with my sister and her kids one day. We started off eating lunch at CiCi's then headed down to the museum, it was a lot of fun. The boys had a blast, I only wish it was closer so we could go more often. They had a blast though and it was nice to get out of the blistering heat and do something fun with the cousins. (Jack thinks all friends are cousins, because we do so much with "the cousins".)
No comments:
Post a Comment