Last week the boys and I painted little pumpkins. Their space for projects like that is very small so I had to line the walls around them with trash bags, I also made them each wear a garbage bag apron. They ended up mixing all the paint colors up and ending up with a purple color for everything. Jack of course managed to get paint all over his head and garbage bag. Thank goodness for the garbage bags. :)
Both boys were very happy with their pumpkins when we finished. (even if Jack looks upset in this picture!)
3 comments:
I am so proud of you Kizzie. You let the kids get messy. :) The boys would be jealous of this maybe we'll paint ours tomorrow.
Yes. It was a big step for me. I sure do hate messes.
You are so much better than I! I didn't even consider doing anything like that. I wasn't all that festive this year. I left it up to Scott and he didn't do anything. I did, however, make a pie from a pumpkin a few weeks ago!
Post a Comment