A couple days ago a panicked Avery asked me for help. When I turned to see what he needed this is what I saw - his arms crisscrossed through his shirt and in the wrong arm holes...what?! He was not very happy that I decided to take some pictures first, but seriously, that is too hilarious not to!
Also, Jack has been sick this week. He sounds so funny with his little froggy voice, and he's extra cuddly when he's not feeling well so I don't mind that! This afternoon when the boys woke up from their nap he grabbed his blanket (which he calls his "oo-oo-ah baby, because of the monkeys on it.) and made himself comfortable on the floor for another rest. Sick babies are so sad.
4 comments:
Avery is hilarious!
Cleod panicks about stuff like getting stuck in his clothes. I think it's funny. Poor, sick Jack!
Hehe, we get too much pleasure out of our kid's misfortunes. At least you didn't video tape it. ;)
That is awesome! :) Ah, miss you guys...
Post a Comment