Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hair cut


I didn't realize how crazy and long Jack's hair was getting to be. I don't like to cut it often because I think his curls are adorable, but when he just looked like he had bed head all the time I figured it was time.

He sure looks handsome with short hair though, now I'm waiting for it to grow a little so it'll curl again.


He also has started wearing "Avery's jacket of life" around, he thinks it's pretty awesome. We think it's awesome that he calls it a jacket of life. He is talking so much now, he says pretty much anything we ask him and he comes up with some crazy stuff himself. Avery like to "teach" him words, so a lot of time when we're in the car the conversation going on in back is something like this:

Avery: Jack say van
Jack: wan!
Avery: Jack say thank you (which sounds more like fank you)
Jack: pee coo

And so on. I love listening to them. Until someone starts screaming. :)

2 comments:

bedelia said...

I love curls too.

And lately, Nolan has been talking about you guys like crazy. He'll ask to go to Avery or Jack's house. Or talk about some random thing we did with you guys. Apparently, we all miss you.

bedelia said...

seriously, I finished the comment to help Nolan in the bathroom and as we are washing his hands he says, "Avery his teeth fall out. Last night they did...." I don't know if he had a dream about him but all kinds of random stuff about Avery and Jack lately. Most are kind of odd but pretty funny.