Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Quick post

I'm squeezing this post between packing for the move, packing for our California/Disneyland trip, kids napping...really I'm putting all sorts of stuff off to do this. Be grateful. :)
I don't want to get too behind on blogging...so here are a few things that have gone on the past couple weeks, with very few words.

Easter! The boys loved their Easter baskets.


Avery got a hold of the little buzzers and cut his own hair. Punky.
We went to the Zoo with our friends, Jordan and Amelia. We'll miss them!

We made one last visit to my great uncle before we move. We'll miss being close to him! Will he miss our visits? I hope so. Our kids are always crazy when we go over there, so hopefully he wont be too glad to see us go! :)
And just a random cute picture of the boys.
And now we're off on vacation before our cross country move.

In other exciting news....Andy got a job in Missouri! It's not perfect, but it'll get us started and keep us from draining our savings!

4 comments:

bedelia said...

I can't believe that counter says only 9 days left. Crazy.

I think next year I'll make a trail of eggs that is awesome.

Avery's hair really cracks me up.

And I want to hear about the job. Maybe we can squeeze in one last grilling party at our house before you leave us.

Chiemi said...

Go you getting blogging in while packing! I love that last picture of the boys.

Unknown said...

Yeah, get all of your fun in before you come to the boring country! :)

Robyn said...

Fun stuff! Hope you're enjoying your day at Disneyland!!