So, we had our "big" vacation this week. We left on Tuesday afternoon and stayed the night at Silas and Robyn's place. It was nice to break up our drive.
On Wednesday we drove to Anaheim, settled into our hotel room and took a walk around the area to familiarize ourselves. The weather was SO nice, we loved it!


Thanks to a GPS we borrowed, driving around was a breeze. We need GPS now. :)
We decided to drive to Huntington Beach, so we picked up some picnic food and used the handy GPS and drove straight to the beach. Awesome.
The boys loved the beach! Well, we all did! The weather was perfect, it was gorgeous, walking barefoot in the sand felt so good, and we want to go back!

Andy and Avery had fun getting soaked while running from the waves.


Jack did not love the water, so I followed him around trying to keep him from eating random things left on the beach.


But really, we want to go back.

Disneyland post to follow...it's a little overwhelming to post about! And now that we're home we're in the last stages of packing, so things are a little busy. Be excited though, Disneyland ROCKED.
6 comments:
Ah, it looks like the perfect getaway! Lovely!
let me know if I can help you with anything now that i'm done UNpacking :)
Oh the beach looks awesome! I know what you mean about posting about Disneyland, when we went to Disney World I had to do 3 different posts.
Huntington beach is a great one to visit! Glad you had fun!
I've loved all your posts:) I was in Huntington Beach just a few days before you and it was WONDERFUL! See ya at graduation...
Oh ocean, it's been too long! I think that's the beach I went to when we went to Disneyland as well. It was the first time I had been to the Pacific and I thought it was really different. The sun wasn't out until noon that day and it was so grey!
We love our GPS. Got it on Black Friday for our Christmas present. Great for travel and garage sales!
Post a Comment