Saturday, April 03, 2010

Easter Egg Fun

Tonight while Andy was at the Priesthood session of Conference the boys and I got out and ate at McDonalds. A real treat for the boys. Unhealthy treat...but still fun.

When we got home I did something I normally would not do. I voluntarily let the boys do something that could have been very messy! :) We died Easter eggs! That's a big step for me! Yay!Avery loved it and would have done it all by himself if I'd let him. I'm taking mess making baby steps...I have no idea what he was doing with his face. Crazy.
Jack wanted to crush things. Big surprise there, he's crazy.
(He's mad because I wouldn't let him break things)
We had fun, I pulled out a white crayon so we could draw on them and everything. Looks like we'll be having deviled eggs tomorrow, mmm.

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

Fun! I like that you used a white crayon to decorate them with.

Unknown said...

I planned on dying eggs, but didn't. You're such a mean mom, not letting your child break things. :)