Monday, April 19, 2010
Disneyland - Exploring
On our way! Our hotel was about a 10-15 minute walk to Disneyland, the weather was perfect so the walk felt like nothing.
We loved all the flowers at the entrance. Avery thought it was pretty hilarious to see Mickey in flowers. Jack loved all the mickey balloons we saw. He just kept shouting "Baboon, daisy!" (he calls all things Mickey "Daisy")

Avery with his new Goofy hat, I loved that little miniature fake door. Avery loved it all of course.
Mickey's Toon Town was so fun and adorable! It was great to have things that the boys could play with/on and not have to worry about it.
Avery loved Mickey's house. He even told Mickey "I really like your house Mickey!" as we left after meeting him. He was so excited about everything, Jack was equally excited, he just doesn't talk as much! :) Mostly he walked around saying "ooh, Daisy!" Or "Mom! Daisy!" That's what I was hoping for, it made the whole trip perfect.
Avery and Jack admiring Mickey's garden.
The boys were so tired, we didn't go back to the hotel for naps. So Avery decided to rest for a bit in Minnie's house. Too bad it wasn't actually soft!
I think he thought the snacks were real.
Avery navigating Donald's boat.
We had so much fun walking around, and the crowds weren't bad at all. We never had to wait in line longer than 10 minutes or so. We got to do everything we wanted, and the boys loved it and were so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun! We love Disneyland!
That's awesome! I didn't get to see the kid side of things when I went. Plus it was a lot busier than that!
Post a Comment