Andy does this a lot. :)
He recently decided to get the boys some chunky Star Wars toys. The boys of course love them. But I think Andy might love them more. He loves that the boys love Star Wars so much, it's really fun for him!

Avery loves playing with (well, mostly looking at) Andy's star wars collection, and playing Lego Star Wars on the Wii. I don't know whether to just be amazed or slightly worried that my 3 year old navigates that game (and some electronics) better than I do!

As for Jack, he loves it all too. I think Andy's heart just about burst with happiness every time Jack says "Jedi", or "Wa Woes" (Star Wars).
We love our boys.
2 comments:
That is so cute! My husband loves it when his children are into the stuff he loves too. Aren't kids great? :D
Too funny! My boys went through a huge star wars phase! A month or so ago, Jeremy had recorded all the movies on our DVR...I was confused because we own them all on dvd, it's like he had forgotten that year (or more, prob more) of our lives when everything was constant star wars...Once we were in the car and I handed Ryan (he was prob 4 at the time) his drink that was just out of reach. Tyson didn't see me hand it to him and asked how he got it, Ryan told him "I moved it by using the force" lol.
Post a Comment