This weekend we did lots of fun things.
Friday we went out for lunch to a pizza buffet. We (okay, mostly me...) love buffets, and we love pizza, so this works out really well for us! :)
Then after the boys naps we took them to a movie at the dollar theater (The Princess and The Frog). Andy took Avery to a movie for the first time this past summer, but we'd never taken Jack. I'm not really a fan of taking kids to movies. But they did all right. And since it was a kid movie, the theater was packed with other kids, so that at least lessened my fear/stress about our kid screaming the whole time!
Anyway...they both did really well. Jack was squirmy for a bit in the middle, but calmed down towards the end. Not something we'll do regularly, but it was a fun special family date!
The boys also spent quite a long time playing with some small pieces of trash and the vent in the kitchen. They were fascinated that the air from the vent made the trash float. Yeah, we let our kids play with garbage. :P Jack eats random leftover snacks he finds on the floor too. They're gross.(It's a felt puzzle)
9 comments:
What a super fun weekend!! We love the weekends too. That little elephant picture you made is SO cute!
We went to pizza buffet this week too. I even thought about you when we were there because I know you love buffets. Now is that just a picture of an elephant or is it a puzzle? Because that would make an awesome puzzle. Cool either way though.
it's a puzzle
never ending fun and excitement for you guys!
What a cute puzzle! Love it. I ♥ pizza too. ☻
Mmmm..pizza. Sounds like fun! And I used to hate weekends. I like Saturdays now because that's the most time I get with Scott. My like or dislike for days change with Scott's work schedule. :)
I love that Avery wore his batman cape out. So funny!
Where is a pizza buffet?
Love your puzzle!!
I love the puzzle! I am jealous of the pizza buffet!
The puzzle is so cute! It looks like fun was had by all.
Way to get some crafting time in, Kiz!
Post a Comment