Anyone know what the Child Labor Laws are these days?!
Little do they know this is just the beginning...! :)

Also, in other exciting news these were sent out in the mail today! (first batch of resumes, fyi). Thanks to Avery for picking out the stamps for Daddy's Special Mail! :)
Wish us luck!

6 comments:
so depressing...
HEY! You trying to get to Liberty?! I absolutely LOVE Liberty, so hopefully THAT job will come through! LOL
LOL! I love child labor. :) Good luck to Andy!!
I never would have thought of sending a resume in the mail, but it's a good idea. You'll have to let us know if you get any bites.
yeah I was actually telling Ryan about reading that on your blog before. We are gonna go check those tent things out tomorrow! I am 90% sure that I will find Eric in Nick's bed in the morning. Not good. lol
Good luck! We'd love to see you guys finally back here!
(Can I borrow your kids...?!)
Post a Comment