Thursday, February 25, 2010

Random

The boys like to cuddle with each other, especially after not napping. They sure are cute though, even if that particular day they a little grumpy from not having proper naps.
Jack can't be left out when Avery works on school stuff. The crayon spends more time in his mouth than on the paper.
Andy and Avery splitting their attention between the ipod and Star Wars stuff. Andy is proud of Avery's love for both. He especially likes it when Avery starts to hum the Star Wars theme song. He's a proud Daddy. :)
Avery's better at navigating Andy's ipod than I am. He loves playing games on it, and will do almost anything for me if I tell him he can play the ipod...a Mom's gotta do whatever it takes to get things done! :)
Have I mentioned nap times haven't been great at our house this week? Ugh. Today was thankfully much better! Here's Jack being a baby and Avery gladly holding him. When asked what a baby says Jack will readily offer the answer "waah" in a pathetic sounding voice. Cute.
Nothing especially exciting has been going on for us, Andy goes to work and School. The boys and I keep hoping for warmer weather so we can get out of the house and enjoy the sun.

Avery learns new annoying phrases every day. (The phrases are annoying, not Avery...most of the time! :) ) Like..."It's not fair, Mom!" But it's hard to be upset with him when he walks up and says nice, sweet things like "You're my best friend, Mom" and "Thanks so much for letting me throw the {enter random piece of trash} away, Mom"

Jack's just busy being crazy and copying all of us, he says a new word every day it seems, it's awesome. But he does randomly throw things at people, and time out doesn't seem to phase him...

I love those boys. They drive me crazy and keep me sane all at the same time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so stinkin cute and the menu holder is adorable! Love it.

Tessa said...

What a cute blog!! But I guess having cute boys helps... :)

Chiemi said...

I hear ya on the ipod. Kyla is better at using it than I am. She knows all the games and everything.

bedelia said...

My boys never cuddle they just maul each other. I really need to start up school for Jonah again. I think he'll be less crazy then.

Unknown said...

So funny. Avery thanks you for letting him throw away trash? Awesome. I love the cuddling. So cute. I would have another kid if it didn't actually mean having another kid. :)