**Keep scrolling...I was on a blogging roll today!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
We're Thankful for Turkeys
We've been doing a thankful activity each day, thanks to Somewhat Simple, yesterday was "I am Thankful for Turkeys" so we made paper turkeys together. I attempted to get Jack's had traced, but he just wanted to rip paper and throw it around. So our family of Turkey's has 2 Avery hands.
It's been really fun do this though, we never know what fun activity we're going to do, or what random thing we'll be talking about. So far we've written emails and letters to different family members, made phone calls, cooked together and done nice things for each other. It's just fun to have something a little different to do each day!

**Keep scrolling...I was on a blogging roll today!
**Keep scrolling...I was on a blogging roll today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww so fun!
So cute! I haven't been on your blog for a while. Cleod thought Jack was super cute with the tie. Also, Avery is a champ on the computer! Cleod was like that too and Ryan is getting better ever time he plays. We like the PBS Kids website, Playhouse Disney, and Nick Jr.
Post a Comment