Monday, November 09, 2009

Cricut

I ordered a Cricut last night and now I can't stop looking at cartridges! It's killing me, I want them all now! I'm really not a patient person...

That's all. I'm just really excited. Beyond excited really.

*edited to add - I bought the Cricut on sale at Roberts.com for $99, then used the code FREESHIP45 for free shipping on orders of $50 or more. Awesome.
Merry {early} Christmas to me! : )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely understand! That machine is seriously so cool with endless crafty ideas inside.


I wanted to give you a heads up that TipJunkie.com is doing their 12 Days of Junkie again. I hope you'll head on over and participate like you did last year.

Hope to see you there!!

Laurie
http://www.tipjunkie.com

bedelia said...

is this an early christmas present or you just wanted it? lucky.

Chiemi said...

Fun!!!! How exciting for you! I keep wanting to get one, but then never do. I can't wait to see all the fun stuff you do with yours.

Amanda said...

I am so jealous. If only they weren't all so expensive.

Anonymous said...

How fun!