Jack just walked up to me with a little batman figure and said "na na na na baama" We sing the Batman theme song frequently here. Both boys think it's pretty funny!
awww! Around these parts we see A LOT of Little Einsteins. Seriously, it's ridiculous. Anyways...there is a lot of Beethoven's 5th involved with that and so all of our kids know, and laugh when they hear "Dah dah dah daaaah...dah dah dah dah!" Nick and Eric I known to sing this to themselves at random...and tonight Liam started doing it when I was getting them ready for bed...it's the cutest thing. Yay children!
2 comments:
Oh he is just too cute!!
awww! Around these parts we see A LOT of Little Einsteins. Seriously, it's ridiculous. Anyways...there is a lot of Beethoven's 5th involved with that and so all of our kids know, and laugh when they hear "Dah dah dah daaaah...dah dah dah dah!" Nick and Eric I known to sing this to themselves at random...and tonight Liam started doing it when I was getting them ready for bed...it's the cutest thing. Yay children!
Post a Comment