Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tie onesies

I've seen people making and selling these appliqued tie onesies and shirts and I've been wanting to try it out for a long time. I have no idea why I haven't done it yet, I have all the stuff.

Anyway, today while the boys are napping I decided to try it out on some of Jack's grubby onesies. I eventually want to make the boys matching tie t-shirts. Maybe for Thanksgiving...? hm.
It was really easy to make them, the blue tie was my first one and I didn't cut it at the right angle. But still sort of cute, for a skinny tie. I like the shape of the yellow tie much better! Now I just wish the boys had some plain t-shirts I could do this on!

I'm always happy to find cute projects to do for boys, there are so many girl things out there! So I'm quite pleased with this project.

4 comments:

Chiemi said...

Cute! I love tie onesies. They are my go to gift for when my friends have baby boys. You did a good job!

Michelle Claire said...

Very cute... I need to be more creative like you Kiz... You're my hero. :)

Andy said...

You're my hero too Kiz! :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.