Tuesday, November 10, 2009

He's a natural

Avery used the computer for the first time this morning. He did a ton better than I thought he would! And of course, he loved it! I downloaded Kid Rocket, and he played on Starfall for probably 30 or 40 minutes honing his letter skills. Then of course he threw a gigantic fit and landed himself in time out when I told him it was time to get off. He's already been begging to play more, he's getting to be such a big kid...and he's only 3! They seriously grow up and get smart way faster than I'm ready!!
Jack was so jealous. I finally let him sit near Avery, any closer and he'd snitch the mouse for himself and my laptop would become a pile are scrap metal. That kid's crazy! :)
Here is Jack's first attempt to get close to the computer


1 comment:

Chiemi said...

Ah the computer. My girls are so into playing on the computer. They get a little computer time everyday. pbskids.org is a great site so is the playhouse disney website.