Here's a picture of Andy and his greasy mustache. He grew it just for Chris' wedding. 5 years ago when we got married Chris grew a nasty little 'stache, that didn't show up in our pictures. Andy's was a little darker. He shaved soon after the wedding! :)
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Busy, busy week!!
This past week was busy. Andy's immediate family was in town for Chris' wedding and Thanksgiving. Then there was a Hinton (Andy's maternal grandparent's side of the family) family reunion. It was all fun, but it's so tiring and a bit overwhelming hauling 2 small kids around without naps for a week. Avery thrives off crowds (Where on earth did he get that from? Has he met his parents?!), Jack pretty much hates anyone who isn't Mom. Lucky me. So it was an interesting week.
It was fun seeing family though, and Chris and Lauren's wedding was the highlight of the week! (Lunch at the creamery is a close second!) Avery is still talking about Lauren's princess dress, asking if she's going to sleep in it and wear it forever. He loves Chris and Lauren, so he was very excited about the whole thing!
We also went to the Creamery for lunch, Jumpin Jack's, on a walk (well, Andy and Avery did), ate a TON, played games, there was a pinata, Andy played lots of Basketball/football, and we managed to squeeze in Christmas decorating!
I barely saw Avery all week, he was off with other kids, being a big kid. I saw a lot of Jack.

Overall it was a good week. I'm not going to lie though, I'm looking forward to our slow paced life for the next few weeks. Then it's off to Missouri for Christmas and more crazy, busy, fun, stressful events! We love our big families, really!! :)
Here's a picture of Andy and his greasy mustache. He grew it just for Chris' wedding. 5 years ago when we got married Chris grew a nasty little 'stache, that didn't show up in our pictures. Andy's was a little darker. He shaved soon after the wedding! :)

Here's a picture of Andy and his greasy mustache. He grew it just for Chris' wedding. 5 years ago when we got married Chris grew a nasty little 'stache, that didn't show up in our pictures. Andy's was a little darker. He shaved soon after the wedding! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
so much to say...Funny about Avery and crowds. The picture with all the kids and 1 adult is pretty awesome. And Andy with a 'stache....wow. And I thought my week was busy, I could not handle that much activity especially with napless kids. Yikes. I can't wait to hang out. Maybe we can do a game night. We just need to find a movie all the boys will actually sit and watch or do like andy says and lock them upstairs. ha.
Whew! Sounds like a pretty busy week!
nice 'stache Andy!
Nice Andy! Sounds like lots fo crazy fun!
That is hilarious that Andy grew the mustache just for Chris's wedding...and Silas and I agree- it's a greasy one. :)
Man, I laughed hard at this. AMAZING STACHE'
Post a Comment