This week Andy successfully finished his first year of his Masters program, he starts his first of two internships next month, and he was even awarded the "Hell Raiser" award at the closing social for his class. There were other "awards" that were pretty funny too, I think his class mates all get along pretty well!

I'm very proud of Andy, he's been working full time this last year while he's been in school, so his days are very long, but he still comes and plays with the boys and helps me out around the house if I need it.
One year down, one more year seems like nothing now!!
Way to go Andy!! I love you!
6 comments:
What an awesome award!! I am jealous! Way to go Andy!
The award doesn't seem like it matches that adorable face!
Way to go Andy! Good luck with the next year!
That's AWESOME!
You two seem like the awesomest couple. I hope someday, when I grow up I can be just like you. I'm glad you liked the award, I thought it was pretty fitting for Andy.
Haha, hilarious! Yay, you are practically done! :)
Post a Comment