Jack started crawling last week and it's so cute! He mostly crawls to things he's not supposed to have. Paper, books, Avery's food, garbage, you know- the things babies really want! Anyway, here he is-
That is so cute torturing your kid like that. Can I see it in person tomorrow? Say 9:30 or 10ish. It'll motivate me to actually shower before 2o'clock. And we made some really weird but yummy rootbeer cookies you have to come taste.
Adorable! Look at that belly crawl! We never got to see the stages of crawling, this one here doesn't do things until she is completely able to do them. :(
We tortured Cayden like that too... I love how determined he is, even though his Daddy keeps moving it away... Dang it, there it goes again! Haha!!! I love it!!! What a big boy!!! I'm not sure when Wesley will start showing some interest in crawling... right now he hates being on his tummy. He doesn't even stay on it long enough to entice him to move around, he flips over immediately to his back... he'd rather have someone hold him standing up, or sitting up... oh well. it's for the best anyway. I'm not ready for him to be mobile yet.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh look at home go!! He is so determined!
That is so cute torturing your kid like that. Can I see it in person tomorrow? Say 9:30 or 10ish. It'll motivate me to actually shower before 2o'clock. And we made some really weird but yummy rootbeer cookies you have to come taste.
Adorable! Look at that belly crawl! We never got to see the stages of crawling, this one here doesn't do things until she is completely able to do them. :(
So cute! I love that fisrt little army crawl!
We tortured Cayden like that too... I love how determined he is, even though his Daddy keeps moving it away... Dang it, there it goes again! Haha!!! I love it!!! What a big boy!!! I'm not sure when Wesley will start showing some interest in crawling... right now he hates being on his tummy. He doesn't even stay on it long enough to entice him to move around, he flips over immediately to his back... he'd rather have someone hold him standing up, or sitting up... oh well. it's for the best anyway. I'm not ready for him to be mobile yet.
Post a Comment