Sunday, April 19, 2009
More From Avery on the Sacrament
So... we've said before how obsessed Avery has been with the Sacrament since his cousin was ordained a Deacon a couple months ago. Evidently, at some point, we must have explained to him the symbolism behind the Sacrament. The last two weeks, he has taken his water, and when the deacon walks away, Avery says "I want more of Jesus' blood." He didn't just say it once, or in a whisper. He repeated it over and over again as we tried to quiet him down a bit. At least he's learning right? We love Avery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ahahahahahahaha! Man I wish I was in your ward! :D
Ya gotta love this stage. LOL!
Now your family will be featured when members of your ward blog about interesting moments in church. That's a classic.
Post a Comment