Andy and I had heard that the show 30 Rock was pretty funny, so we decided to watch it, since there's nothing good on during the summer...we watched all the episodes in a short amount of time, but that's beside the point.
Pretty much my favorite thing is when Tracy Jordan calls the internet the "Interweb", and I think everyone should refer to it as such. It makes me laugh just thinking about it. love it.
Tracy: The Black Crusaders are a secret group of powerful Black Americans. Bill Cosby and Oprah Winfrey are the chief majors, but Jesse Jackson, Colin Powell and Gordon from Sesame Street, they're members, too, and they meet four times a year in the skull of the Statue of Liberty. You can read about that on the Interweb.
Liz: Ah, well, it must be true if it's on the "Interweb."
4 comments:
Kizzie! We should be pals, because I just recently got hooked on 30 Rock, too...and get this-- I totally call it the InterWebs! (I make it plural for added flair!)
I started watching 30 Rock too! I've been downloading it and watching it from time to time because I found out that a guy from our ward is in it! I haven't seen him yet (I'm on 1-17), but he's a club patron on there. Cool eh? I DO love how Tracy says "InterWeB"...just like that!
Interweb?? That is hilarious. I haven't really gotten into 30 Rock yet, but everyone else seems to like it. Maybe I should join the fun, eh?
Oh my gosh...I am sooooo offended! Just kidding. I have the excuse that I have always been big. No really...always! I tell people I was 11 lbs and they think my mom is big like me and she's a little thing. She's 5ft 3in and before she was pregnant with me, she was about 120lbs. So she was small.
Post a Comment