The other day Avery and I were upstairs folding laundry and playing. He came into my room with a baby doll and in Avery-speak he told me the baby was going "night-night" in his bed. Then he came running back in and asked where his scriptures were, so I asked if he was going to pray with the baby too.
He ran (he runs just about everywhere) back into his room and I overheard him saying something to his doll so I peeked around the corner and saw him folding the dolls arms and then he saud "heavenly father, thank you, amen".
It was seriously one of the most adorable things ever! He's getting so big and smart! And...yes, it is okay for boys to have baby dolls!!
2 comments:
I totally agree with you on boys and baby dolls! I think it helps too when you have another little one coming. Cayden still likes to carry around little animals that he babies just as much as if they were baby dolls!
Ahhh, nice when you can see that you are doing something right... and they are listening?
Post a Comment