Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Toddler bed success!

We got Avery a toddler bed about a week and a half ago, we've put it off for a while because I' was afraid of how awful I was expecting it to be! We tried it out for the first time Sunday night and we haven't had any problems! He doesn't get out of it, he sleeps just as long and he likes to talk about it! It's has been easier than I think it should be! And he doesn't have any problems with it (so far) for his afternoon naps either! This is great!
Maybe it's just the first couple days...and soon he'll hate it, who knows! I hope he keeps loving it! I thought for sure it would take a couple weeks and lots of tears to get used to it!!
That's my exciting news for the week!

7 comments:

Michelle Claire said...

Yay! You posted! I kept checking Kiz... :) I'm glad that your visit with Silas was fun. It sounds like you've got some fun things planned... I want to go camping!!! Maybe I'll get Michael to do it... the only problem is the weather can be a little bit more unpredictable in Washington than in Utah... Hey, how are you feeling?? You've only got, what? A month or so to go?? I think we need another pregnancy picture... :)Oh, and congrats on the toddler bed. Good luck with him loving it and staying that way... :)

Unknown said...

That's amazing about the toddler bed, we got Gid one a while back and he loves to get on it and pull the covers up and "pretend" to sleep, but I'm not brave enough to try it out for real yet! I figure I'll keep him in the crib until the baby is here... but I'm glad that it wasn't a rough transition for you. That gives me some hope! :o)

Chiemi said...

Congrats on the toddler bed! I love toddler beds. I think that they are so cute. You really need to post a picture of it!

Barbara said...

Hey Kizzie!
Love your blog. I enjoy reading what fun and new things Avery does, since he's only a day apart from Kayla. -They like a lot of the same things! Anyways, it's great to hear that he made the transition well. We're also moving Kayla into a toddler bed this weekend, hopefully it will go as good as it did for Avery.
~Barbara (from UCM)

Andrea said...

That's so great that he's loving it! One more transition you can check off the list before you have the baby!

Jessica said...

Haha, I know! Cari-Ann totally cracked me up when she told me that I wasn't unique or special in any way. She is hilarious. Your blog is totally on my google reader list so I read EVERY post...I'm your internet stalker! I love it.

Michelle Claire said...

Hey, Kiz! I'm going private with my blog. Email me your email that you want me to use to invite you! Talk to you later!