So after pouring over baby name books from the library, the internet and looking through our family names we've decided on -
Jackson (Jack) Robert
Jackson isn't really a family name, but it was easier to find a middle name that flowed the way I like. We will call him Jack, after my great uncle Jack Hoyle who lives near us, he doesn't have any children of his own and we both really wanted to name this baby after him. We don't get together with him very often, but we both really felt like that's the baby's name.
Jack is also my younger brothers middle name and my dad had an uncle named Jack, but this little guy is primarily named after Jack Hoyle, just a bonus that there are more Jack's!
So now that we're telling people the name we can't change it! :) I don't think we would anyway!
It has been much harder coming up with a name this time than it was with Avery, with Avery we decided on his name early on so it seemed easy. This time I actually had to think about it and do some digging!
Jack is also my younger brothers middle name and my dad had an uncle named Jack, but this little guy is primarily named after Jack Hoyle, just a bonus that there are more Jack's!
Robert is after my dad. After almost 30 grandkids no one has my dad's name, so we're going for favorite grandson status with this kid! :) And I love my dad, and it sounds good with Jackson, a couple added bonuses!
Dad (Robert) and Avery
So now that we're telling people the name we can't change it! :) I don't think we would anyway!
It has been much harder coming up with a name this time than it was with Avery, with Avery we decided on his name early on so it seemed easy. This time I actually had to think about it and do some digging!
1 comment:
I really love the name! It's perfect!
Great job..I mean..great job..I mean..great job. (Just felt like bringing back some ol' homestar!)
Post a Comment